Everyone’s health and helping stop the spread of this disease is important to us.
We will follow all government mandates, including New York City's, as well as those of our venue. Attendees must have completed a full course of any of the following WHO-approved vaccines:
- Janssen Ad26 (Johnson & Johnson)
- Pfizer BioNTech
At the event, attendees will be required to provide evidence of completing their vaccine course through one of the following:
- Excelsior Pass - for individuals who received vaccination in New York State
- NYC Covid Safe app (Android | iOS) - available for any vaccinated individual
- A US CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or an official immunization record from the jurisdiction, state, or country where the vaccine was administered or a digital or physical photo of such a card or record, reflecting the person’s name, vaccine brand, and date administered.
In addition, we require that all gala attendees show evidence of a negative Covid-19 test dated no earlier than Saturday, October 9. Please be prepared to show this in printed form or through a health application on your phone or other device.
See a list of testing sites in New York City.
Our venue requires attendees to wear masks at the event except when actively eating or drinking.
Your travel and access to the event
It is your responsibility to be aware of and follow any relevant travel advisories and requirements. For your convenience, some resources are below.
- New York State Travel Advisory
- United States Covid-19 Travel Restrictions and Exceptions:
- United States Entry Requirements
Attendees' assumption of risks
Attendees assume all risks and hazards associated with participation in the event, including, but not limited to, the risks associated with the COVID-19 or similar type virus. They recognize that the above safety requirements may not prevent the spread of COVID-19 or other illnesses.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, attendees agree to waive, release, and discharge any and all claims, causes of action, damages, and rights of any kind, including serious injury or death, against Synergos, its insurers, the venue, any contractors or vendors, and all of their respective employees, agents, representatives, and volunteers arising from participation in the event.
The event’s Covid-19 requirements may change.